Thursday, October 8, 2015

I'm baaaaack!

This might be a weird post. I am trying to nurse a baby at the same time. It is what it is, and I have the time right now.


Let's see what is new around here. Well, I am getting ready for an All Saint's day Party. Today, I went out to buy some supplies, trying to be as frugal as possible.

Mr. Nature boy decided he is too big to go dressed up (Yes, I am crying right now).

I continue the quest for organization. I bought a bin for the top of the coat closet for things that I need to return or donate...actually I need to go back and buy another bin for the donate one (that is what I forgot). This week's zone (FLY lady) is the kitchen. I organized a few bins baking bins and I need to figure out a better way to store  all the vitamins. I straightened out the pantry and cleaned a few shelves in the refrigerator.

Schooled the kids, and they are loving their oral narration. We are reading Willy Wonka. We will watch the movie and eat chocolate when we finish this one.

I wish you could of been here for our garden party when we finished "the Secret Garden". So far have done, "Holes", "Wizard of Oz", "The Secret Garden", "The Hobbit",  and I can't remember the rest. I read a lot to them.




Went to benediction tonight. I wanted to make sure two of the kids got to confession, but I tell you...it was a feat. The three youngest were with me in the cry room and they were just squirrelly.

We came home and ate cereal for dinner, because by this time...I was done, yes put a fork in me DONE. The kids are sliding down the hall way....yes, they put on their socks (that is a miracle in this house...my kids seem to have an allergy to wearing shoes and socks around here.) and have perfected the run slide method.

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Now, start posting more often! Give me a post at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete